-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Riven Report

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 16:54:35 -0600

Answering both your last emails...I don't think I ever installed Buried in
Time as at that time I was working 12 hour shifts with 60 or 72 hrs a week
not being uncommon. All on concrete floors with no sitting that wasn't a
part of your job allowed!

I think that I may have the same problem, I'll have to try to install it to
be sure.

I appreciate your Wikipedia link, and will re-read it to make sure I have it
all.

So sorry that I could not be of help to you,
Sammi