-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Removable Disk (G:)

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:45:57 -0300

If I am not mistaken... the media card is a USB device, very much like a pen
drive, with a slot where you insert the memory card from your digital
camera.  You then plug it into one of your USB ports and read (or view)
contents on your WinExplore. From there you can send them to Picasa or
whatever you use.  The advantage of a card reader is that it does not use up
the batteries in your digital camera and a few other things I´ve forgotten
(my memory is like a sieve... wish I could slot in a bit more ram <vbg>)

Lil