-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry error

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:25:40 +1300

No, Troth, I have not done either.To ther best of my knowledge I have
done nothing to cause this.
 I have been flat out moving house and all that goes with it. Not the
best thng when over 80!
The whole thing has been very stressful one way and another, but at last
the pressure is off. I reckon by tomorrow I'll have by speakers
connected!  LOL.
I don't think a SysRestore would hurt, would it?

Thanks, ST.

Rick H