-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Refilling Ink Cartridges

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:27:49 +1200

Four!!  I hope you have another set of refills ready!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I have a Canon S400.  I couldn't get the absolutely correct
refills, but followed a recommendation from the shop. I finished
up with a very yellow garage bench floor.  The message I read from
that was to seal the cartridge opening where the ink supplies the
jet. The Red and Cyan worked OK after I taped the opening at the
bottom, I bought a Canon yellow replacement.

There was not a word of instruction 'How to do this refilling'. I
couldn't find an entry hole, so I drilled one with the little
screw thing that came with the kit. Was that the right thing to do?

Rick

   I've just