-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Refilling Ink Cartridges

  • From: "Rocky Fithian " <rockyfit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:38:06 -0400

I can't answer that, but would like to know if when you refill how
many prints does it take before you get good color back.  I've just
started and the first time I had to run about 4 full page color prints
to get the right color printing to return.
Rocky

From:                   "D.J. J." <cajun@xxxxxxxxx>
To:                     PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent:              Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:01:54 +0800
Subject:                -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Refilling Ink Cartridges
Send reply to:          pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I have an 8 month old HP Deskjet 990cse color inkjet printer.  I
> bought complete refill kits for black ink and color ink, along with
> the Snap-N-Fill appliance and all the gadgets for refilling my
> cartridges.  I've already refilled the cartridges once with absolutely
> no problem.  I just refilled the cartridges for the second time and
> everything went exactly as the first time, however, my printer is not
> recognizing the cartridges as full.  I've calibrated the printer
> several times as well as cleaning the print heads several times.  The
> printer is supposed to recalibrate itself when you install new
> cartridges, and it did that.  But it's still not recognizing the
> cartridges as full.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Cajun
> --