-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup+CD writer

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:54:32 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

The earlier versions of EZ CD Creator ( and 5 is one of them) need an update
to run with XP. I remember downloading it and still have it on disc. Now
this is regular version five, not Platinum. It should be available for
download from Roxio. As I recall, it is large, and since I have dial-up
service, I got my brother to get it on his cable connection. this might be
your problem.

Jo Ann

\