-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup+CD writer

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:56:58 -0500

The only thing I can think of that cause the dialog box to NOT appear is
that one time it DID appear and you or someone else selected Take No Action
and also checked the box for Windows to remember that option the next time
you insert a disc.

I do not know how to reset that option.

Anybody else here have any ideas??????

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx