-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Picasa 2 and AOL

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:10:33 -0400

I can't help you with your association of AOL to Picasa2 -
but Picassa doesn't actually store your pictures - or move
them. What it does is looks for all of the pictures that you
have on your computer - wherever they are - and lists them
in Picasa2. So if you uninstall it and re-install it, it
will just search your computer again for all of the pictures
that you have on your computer.

I just looked in picasa2 and in the help file, it lists a
forum and support areas - they may be able to help you with
the association problem!

Cris