-=PCTechTalk=- Picasa 2 and AOL

  • From: Sdunlap3@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:38:31 EDT

I have been having problems getting my Yahoo list mail - I am on AOL and a
lot of my list mail is bouncing.  I've called the AOL techs several times  and
they had me turn all the spam filters off and enable all mail from  senders.
That didn't work, and yesterday I called them again and the tech  had me
uninstall and reinstall the AOL Version 9 software.  Now when I  select a photo
in
Picasa 2 and try to send it, the option that used to show my  AOL e-mail has
no server name in it, and when I click on "Send pictures using  your computer's
default e-mail client", it says "the e-mail cannot be  sent".  Does anyone
know how I can re-associate the Picasa program with my  AOL?

If I have to unstall and reinstall Picasa 2, how do I save the tons of
pictures that I have in the program and get them back in the  reinstallation?

Thanks for any help,

Sue in Bridgeport, Mi.