-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partitioning a hard drive

  • From: dswabc <dswabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 05:19:27 -0800 (PST)

Mike,

Do you (or anyone else here) know if Sytem
mechanic can be installed without
the Internet Security modules.

I just installed Trend Micro 2007 to consolidate
all security in one package
where all the modules work well together and
don't want to muck things up
with somebody else's security stuff.

I ask because I need the system tools to replace
those lost when I got rid
of Norton.

Thanks,
Don
--

Titusville (FL) High School Class of '68  40th
Reunion