-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partitioning a hard drive

  • From: "BIG MARC" <bigmarctech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:10:37 -0500

*Hi Mike, from the east side !, how are you ?*
**
*I just buy 2 months ago (from Tigerdirect.ca) System commander version 8.
with Partition commander 8.*
**
*I intend to partion in NTFS, Linux (suse 10.1 I already buy from NOVELL (at
half the cost sold by Tigerdirect.ca), and FAT32       *
**
*I'l install WIN XP-PRO, SUSE,and 98SE plus storage partition ...*
**
*What do you think of that System commander ?????*
**
*BIGMARC*