-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook Express Problem ..

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:55:17 -0400

Doesn't matter whether its Florida or Timbuktu.  One of my tips should
still fix the problem.  She should have separate accounts in OE if she
uses the same computer in both locations.

However, if she has two ISPs and the one giving her the problem is not
the one where she is at, she will likely have problems trying to send
mail via that account.  When my notebook is not connecting to the
internet via a RoadRunner account I can not send mail using a
roadrunner email account.
RoadRunner tried to blame it on Microsoft and OE6 but I don't think
the tech knew what he was talking about.

Don