-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Obtaining telephone number? Dial 511

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:09:13 -0500

Oh, I went over and suggested she try dialing 511, and just listen. I was
not expecting it to work, but she went around the house and got five of her
numbers. The others she just won't answer or worry about. Thanks.

(I have no idea +why+ the previous owner and eventually the son did it like
this. It was just too complicated for the lady. Think Aunt Bee from
Mayberry, and you have a fair idea of what she looks like.)

Robert