-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Obtaining telephone number? Dial 511

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:43:50 -0700

Just for a the heck of it...I dialed 511.  I am in Nevada.  I got a
recording...

You have reached the Nevada Department of Transportation Road Information
System.  This is where they tell you about road conditions.

Thanks for the idea Luke....At least I know the number to call for NDOT
info...
I am not being a smart *ss either... I do thank  you..... I wish it worked
here and there was a universal number to use.

Hugs,
Rose
Las Vegas