-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OExp 6.0 rules ignored...?

  • From: dswabc <dswabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Always end your rules with the option "stop
processing rules" or similar
wording.  If you don't, then a later rule may be
affecting the message.  I
have similar rules and they work just fine.

Look here for help:

http://insideoe.tomsterdame.com
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#rules
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/tips/rules.htm