-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OE emails being crossposted

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:46:45 -0500

Check your address book and make sure the name you're emailing to isn't
associated with the wrong email address (assuming the contacts are in your
address book).
.::] Sir Troth [::..
AOL: SirTrothX
Please, no email at this address!

::: Original Message by Glenn Folkvord (Hyperion Media)
::: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:28:53 +0100