-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OE & Blocking Sender

  • From: " milady" <tiggr_2_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:12:00 -0700

only thing I have heard is you shouldn't RESPOND to any spammish type notes..in
other words don't answer it and tell them to delete your addy.   IF you
continually get junk from one source --same address--you can create a message
rule that will dump the offender into delete folder before you ever see it.