-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Now a New Printer Problem!

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:44:50 -0400

ML and Don:
This is the 2nd time today that the simplest, most basic thing worked!
I unplugged and then reconnected the printer, and voila! Wow!

And thank goodness for that, 'cause I got so nervous reading all those
nerve wracking instructions, that I know I would not have been able to
do.

I'm not going to call myself a you know what, again, 'cause I can't afford
the cyber jar!

Thanks again.

Betty