-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Notepad format options

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:05:13 -0400

hmm... maybe for some reason it didn't take the settings? Try it again, and if
you didn't do it this way, try first changing the font, hitting OK, then save.
Then, reopen that document you saved, change the margins, and save. See if that
works.

Silly question... but, I assumed you tried it more than once, to see if it
would take?

---Troth