-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (No Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:02:42 +0100

  • From: "Chris Spotta" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have just read you mobo's manual - see what you mean about what it says
about CD and Hdd placement. Never heard of that before
See what it works like with the HDD as master and cd as slave both on IDE 1
would be how I would try it.

Also, in the BIOS, do you have 'Onboard H/W Raid' set to enabled?

Chris
chris@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.spotta.com