-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (No Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:36:56 -0700

  • From: "Brenda" <pima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:11:51 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

without going into detai;=0D
IT CAME FROMA AN ATTORNEY THATS IN DEEP SHIT=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Friday, July 19, 2002 07:00:17 PM=0D
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: (No Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:36:56 -0700=
=0D
=0D
If you know where it came from then I would suggest contacting that =0D
person and asking them to send it again. If you work for an attorney I =0D
suggest that you implement some email safe guards. If you do not work =0D
for an attorney but needed it as evidence or for some other reason then =0D
I might suggest that you concentrate more on what is going on around =0D
you. You may have just learned a hard lesson in life.=0D
=0D
Brenda wrote:=0D
=0D
=2E