-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (No Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:36:56 -0700

  • From: Camper Mick <camper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:00:17 -0400

If you know where it came from then I would suggest contacting that
person and asking them to send it again. If you work for an attorney I
suggest that you implement some email safe guards. If you do not work
for an attorney but needed it as evidence or for some other reason then
I might suggest that you concentrate more on what is going on around
you. You may have just learned a hard lesson in life.