-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need help if possible

  • From: Richard Hulett <pctechwantab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 01:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Gman,
Now I think your right on. I'm at work and stationary. As it comes to doing
this stuff I'm a novice. I have tried to learn for two other people whom have
been able to get the website visible. In my trying to get it visible I may have
created a loop between our domain and my IP address. I also get the time out.

For the webpages. The morning that I got home, I was editting in MS Frontpage
and I clicked the publish button that's when everything went haywire:(

Well I played some more yesterday until I started to fall asleep. When I got
home yesterday I did some reading and downloaded No-Ip DUC. I'm going to take
this one step at a time in the troubleshooting process. I change the redirect
to DNS A under Host Type. But I have noticed the the IP address  changed while
I was at work and now that I'm home it has changed again.