-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My LCD produces too much heat?

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 05:05:54 -0400

Rudy,
    I've found that when I don't provide enough detail, I end up answering
enough questions to triple the number of words I end up typing.
;0}

    Besides, I really want you folks to understand this stuff so you're not
wasting your hard earned money on things you're better off without.
lol

Peace,
Gman

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask."