-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My LCD produces too much heat?

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:29:54 -0400

Wow G did you detail that or what...in short the more resistance in an
electrical/electronic circuit the more heat it gives off..I will check to
make sure the LCD vents are free from any air contriction. There are no
other appliances in this room but I will make sure the heat isn't rising
from the tower and it seems to be the LCD. I gave my friend my Samsung 19"
LCD and he said there is no heat at all coming off it but now that I think,
it did when I had it so it must be traveling up from the tower..thanks for
the detailed reply.
Rudy