-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Motherboard died.... Book for Computer

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:03:14 -0700

Bob,

If ONLY I WERE that organized.

My desk is piled with papers I do not dare put in a drawer as I will forget
them forever!
I have had to push the papers down to see the monitors.

I HATE paperwork.  Now if it has to do with computers, than it is my friend,
But paying bills (which I now do on line and so it actually gets
done...lol!) and keeping up with insurance inquiries and all the 'crap'.  I
just never
get 'aroundtoit'.  Someone once gave me what looked like a wooden nickel,
but it is an "aroundtoit"! tee hee!

I am finding my desk now..but out of selfish reasons, poor Jerry has to
fight it every time he has to do something for me, like install my new
monitors and I need the room for my Wacom tablet.

But, the stuff is ending up in 'boxes' slightly sorted, as the drawers are
not big enough.
Anyone want a job?

Hugs,
Rose