-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Message rule problem

  • From: "Albert.Bundt" <Albert.bundt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:19:03 -0700

HMMMMM Not sure at all man. I am also using outlook 2007 and this group all
comes into a folder called PCTALK separate from the inbox. Now you could
send me an email or two to albert.bundt@xxxxxxxxxxxx from that place and I
could attempt it here and report my progress or lack there of. Make them
enclosures ( save to desk and attach) so theyare not tainted. I could try in
outlook 2007,outlook express 6, and that somewhat miserable Thunderbird and
maybe windows live as I have them all in operation here on this machine.

PS I would like the challenge there"Could Be" some darn little thing being
lost in our email conversation or WTF who knows.

Al