-=PCTechTalk=- Re: LostSpace - was -Backing Up

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:09:56 -0500

Ted, your experience with Acronis True Image 8 has made me pretty cautions
about proceeding with my own tasks with Acronis TI 9.  I wonder if one could
skip the creation of the rescue CD and go straight to the imaging
of the C Drive.  And your experience of not being able to restore?  That
makes me uneasy as well.  I am doing a lot of "foot dragging" and
procrastinating!
I still have a lot of reading to do in the forums and maybe a visit to
Google might be in order as well.
Sandi