-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking for a program

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:11:42 -0500

<Copy>
I'm looking for a program or programs That will delete cookies, chache and
typed addresses in IE6 and Netscape 4.7.
<End>

I use a program call Evidence Eliminator that does exactly that. They have
a trial, but I liked it enough that I went ahead and bought the full version.

It is aimed at people who visit a lot of adult sites and want to cover
their tracks, but after I discovered it was good for deleting history,
cach, clearing the RUN history, clears the Find Files History, etc., I was
impressed enough to go for it. It is not cheap. (I -think- it was $129 at
the time I got it- about a year ago.) The web site employs semi-scare
tactics and they have a good advertisement. No, I  do not work for that
company.

I don't know if FreeLists allows the inclusion of URLs, I will try. If it
fails, I will get it to you privately.

http://www.evidence-eliminator.com/product.shtml

Robert