-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking for a program

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:15:27 -0400

Evidence Eliminator is overrated an overpriced.

Granted it gathers multiple utilities into one place.  However, the same
amount of protection can be had if you use 1 program to erase your temp,
MRUs, history, cookies, etc, use 1 program to search and destroy spyware and
adaware, and then use a secure wipe to secure the new blank space by
overwriting it with random data a couple of times.  And it can be had at a
lot lower cost.

The one reason, I won't use EE is cause they spam constantly, not to mention
it's price.

David Weaver

I was born by Caesarian section...but not so you'd notice. It's just that
when I
leave a house, I go out through the window. -- Steven Wright