-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Living on the pension

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:52:12 -0400

Rick had already shot down the offer, so there was no reason to pursue =
it any further. Thank you for the concern, however.

While I understand people's instinct to help when they can, please =
remember that most software is copy written, and the offer to 'give' =
someone a copy of that software is generally illegal. This includes =
sending someone the original copy if the software is still installed on =
another computer, and even extends to some 'free' software as well, if =
the license so indicates.

In other words, please keep the list clean, so, as Don has said, we =
don't lose our little home here!

Thanks!

---Troth