-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ITUNES question

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:02:16 -0700

Use Audiograbber -- the names can be changed to anything you
want.

http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

The program is free.  I make my CDs into MP3s easily.

Or use Audacity:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net

Judith
"Making the complicated--simple"
excellent Tutorials & Books at:
http://www.agoodread.com

Anyone  use ITUNES or can anyone answer this question:
When I convert a CD into a MP3 ( usually an audio book)  using
DBpower Amp
then I can play a audio book in ITUNES and transfer to my IPOD
My question
is - is there a program that will convert the files and keep the
tract names?
It usually changes the names to tract 1 tract 2 etc.  I would
like to keep the
tract name from the CD.
Is that possible is there  a program that will do this?

Thanks

Sandy