-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IMAP vs POP

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:09:57 -0400

No, email is never really caught up, but I can't stand being more than a
half day behind.  The reinstall put me more than a day behind, so I'm
working on catching up to my 'comfort zone'.  I'm almost there and can then
get back to working on adding more things for the install.  Once I get most
of my apps and settings done, I can go back to work in the sandbox and check
on the extractor for you.      lol

Peace,
Gman