-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Home Networking Newbie

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:36:41 -0600

Sammi

Wireless is not a bad choice.

Since you got the wireless router, you just need some wireless NIC cards and
decide on the topology you want to incorporate. In any event you would have
had to get some other wire NIC cards, I am thinking. I can't advise you much
with wireless as I don't have a wireless LAN and have not dealt with it. So
I think others in here that have some experience with wireless could give
you a lot better advice than I on how to set up your system and what you
need both in hardware and software.

Good Luck.
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you