-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!

  • From: Jim <n1jmm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 21:51:07 -0400

mailwasher works well, sometimes you need to setup keyword filters.

about your webpage email addresses, there is a javascript fix for that, if your
interested let me know and I'll send you the code, the only thing is people
viewing your page would have to have java
enabled in order to see your email address. Another side benifit is you can add
junk email addresses to your web code so other junk mail senders addresses will
be picket up by the address bots yet
your address won't be found by the typical bots.
-Jim-