-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HDTV vs monitor

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:34:04 -0400

Thanks Mike for the explanation.  I think that is what the TV salesman was
trying to tell me that my computer LCD monitor would have better resolution.

I am soon to buy a new computer and perhaps a second not long after.  The
second one I was considering a laptop (never owned one), did not think I
would care for them.  But transport is the reason for me.  I need/want the
set up though with a monitor and keyboard like I have now.

My poor eyes are going downhill.. ;0...been putting off eye surgery on both
eyes awhile now, may be inevitable though.

Christine