-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Give Credit Where Credit is Due! Rebuttal

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:03:03 -0500

Well Chazz,

No one is perfect.  Bob most of the time does a good job of citing his
sources or providing the link to the article.  We tend not to hop on people
for the occasional oversight from time to time, unless it is a serious
oversight.  Most of the people on this list are familiar with Fred, as
things from his newsletters do  get quoted a lot.  We're pretty tolerant,
obviously you live in a perfect world and never have an oversight or a
mistake to your name.

But wait a minute what's that email address?

Dave