-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Give Credit Where Credit is Due! Rebuttal

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelist" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:53:16 -0600

OK All

Let me close this.

Technical, Chazz is correct. It WOULD HAVE BEEN "BEST" to state out right it
was from Fred's site/newsletter.
I confess, I did not do it the BEST way possible. Credit was given in the
body, in the open paragraph and I made no claim it was mine. Chazz chose to
interrupt the post as I am claiming credit and that, of course, is his
purgative.

We all start out knowing nothing and learn from there, so the probability
that there is one individual out there that does not know about Fred's site
is in Chazz's favor. And that person spoke up.

I wish to apologize to those that found offense in the post. I did not
intend to pledgerise Fred's work or article, and Chazz I find it difficult
to think that you think I would.

So as Cowboy said,. lets let it go and Chazz can put his big spoon back in
the drawer and I will try to remember Chazz is out there on the next post.

Again, and these are my last words in here on the subject, I apologize to
those that took offense.

Bob

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's