-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Geeks Anonymous was Re: Tori!!!

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:34:02 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 It might work until we see another tech deal too good to pass up. And we
could claim we are trying to quit that way.

Jo Ann

Hmmm somehow I don't think it'd work. Do you?

Ange
a.k.a. Clueless of Doncaster

http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

~~~~~The Clueless Reply Separator~~~~~

  We should just keep repeating to ourselves, I won't buy another computer.
won
t buy another computer.

Jo Ann

This sounds so much like me Jo Ann,
I borrowed a friend's machine after my son was born 7 yrs ago to see how I
got on with them.
I got my first one December 2000 and it was replaced in September 2002 cos
it was acting up.

I did my first one up to sell to a friend and then was given a laptop
January 2004 cos I was poorly.  I've since started a Cisco course and bought
an old one from College for £20 to tinker around with and learn off and
eventually give to my son to do his homework on and play some games.

The whole computer thing is an addiction cos I just bought a 250GB external
harddrive so I can organise my network better and move stuff aroiund some.

So yes my hubby would agree that a "Geeks Anonymous" group would be good

Ange
a.k.a. Clueless of Doncaster

http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

~~~~~The Clueless Reply Separator~~~~~

> And this is from someone who had never touched one of these
infernal machines six years ago. I tell you, it's a disease, an addiction!
Do they have a geeks anonymous group?

Jo Ann

There are two of us and we do graphic design so we tend to use them all for
different things.  The Win98SE one is just sitting.  It has a new home but
hasn't been picked up yet.

Tori