-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Geeks Anonymous was Re: Tori!!!

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:11:23 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 What?
You mean you don't have a CD-RW? How can you live without a CD burner? LOL

Jo Ann

Maybe we should have a geeks anonymous group for people like me
because I still would like to have a machine that makes CDs and
DVDs

I have three computers and I am the only one living in my house
(grin) -- One is my 7 year old HP Pavilion going strong and I
use it for backup of some of my files.

I use my Gateway laptop when my back which I broke in November
gets tired.  I do a lot of my HTML coding for free books on it
and use my pen drive to transfer files to my third computer.

My third computer is a Gateway with 500 gigs of memory and 1 Gig
of Ram.  It also has a woofer and 4 speakers which I don't use
right now.  I like quiet when I AM writing or creating art.

I also have other gadgets -- scannner, printer, extra monitor,
extra keyboard, digital camera, and ebook readers not even out
of their boxes yet and I've had them 4 years.

Do I love technology -- Duh yes!!  I also have software I've
bought and haven't used yet.

 -- not too mention a couple of external drives and a tablet
PC.

I can't wait for a flat screen to adorn my wall so I can make my
art into moving pictures.

Would rather spend my money on computers than clothes or
anything else!!  Guess that would be called addiction (LOL).

Judith