-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gas Prices

  • From: "Andrew Gillean" <asgillean@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:18:36 -0400

Yes, Our Health care is less expensive and our doctors do not and cannot be
paid as much as yours are - but, our hospitals are understaffed and
underfunded, while our wait times for hospital and care there can be as long
as a year (For an adult).

Our system does work well - when it does work. My daughter had lymphatic
cancer when she was fifteen and the care she got from our local children's
hospital was
really quite fantastic.

She's twenty-four now and things continue to go well for her.

If you take into account the exchange rate, our wages are lower across the
board.

But, life is beautiful.

Andrew