-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMAIL

  • From: "Don" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:48:23 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 5:14 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMAIL

> A good free email is at http://www.mail2world.com/ 250 MB Storage.
> Yours Hank

I visited the site and like what I see... especially the POP access to
download incoming mail.  Unfortunately, they don't mention SMTP access for
uploading outgoing mail.  Do you know if they offer it on the free account?

Don

PLEASE, if you are able, help the Hurricane Charley, Frances, Ivan and
Jeanne relief efforts.  Your help can be to donate blood, cash, groceries,
clothing, shelter, volunteer time or just thoughts and prayers.  I promise
it will be sincerely appreciated by those that need the assistance.  Call
your favorite religious, volunteer or charitable agencies to learn how you
can help.   Thank you.