-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: norton antivirus question

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:35:48 -0600

Thanks, Don, for your input and suggestions.  Yes, he knows he is hopelessly
behind with Windows 98 SE!!!  And it was not very long ago that I would not
have touched XP with a ten foot pole and dearly loved 98 SE.  My local tech
finally talked me into it and now I am completely satisfied and have not had
a blue screen or lock up since getting XP.
Joyce