-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Saving options in XP

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:03:18 -0800

I actually have done this myself... a number of times over the years....
(some folks learn FROM their mistakes... I just learn the MISTAKES! haha!)

My fix.. while not very stylish works well.

I just say to download a LARGE file.  Then,,,, the choice of whether or not
to close when open.. is there... and you can uncheck it.  Since the file is
large..it takes longer to download it and that screen stays open long enough
to uncheck the box.

Then you can either cancel the big file downloading or delete it when it is
done.

Hope this helps.....

Rose
Las Vegas