-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Northbridge-Southbridge cont.`

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:16:20 -0300

I know nothing about how computers work, other than the basic knowledge one
picks up after 15 years with these beasts , LOL!  I am not afraid of the
machine itself and will happily open up the "back" of the computer and delve
inside, even substitute parts in it.  I have actually built one myself (with
help, of course) and am quite comfortable with hardware.  But the MB
fascinates me... I sometimes go to mailorder sites and look up Motherboard
specifics... there are so many terms I don´t know what they mean and its so
frustrating :o(

Thanks for taking the trouble in sending me the links.  I never thought of
Wikipedia in relation with computing, but there you are... one is
continually learning <g>

Lil