-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Free Norton's systemworks premier 2005

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:27:54 -0500

I recently bought tax software - and got norton system works
and anti-spam for free with rebates. Assuming I remember to
send my rebates in!! This is how I get my Norton's every
year. Different stores have different deals. You have to
look for the better ones. Some simply offer norton
anti-virus.
oh - I mean -
Symantec -
Norton anti-virus
My box has symantec in the upper left hand corner, then
under that, it says Norton then - it says whatever the
product is - like anti-spam or system works.
Cris
This offer is at outpost.com
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4154373?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Please note:

When I tried to look at the rebate form (01/23/05) it showed
a $50 rebate. I
tried calling and there order center is shut down due to
weather.

Rose you slipping??????????

NORTON SYSTEMWORKS 2005 PREMIER
$80.00 Rebate