-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Foxit

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:56:54 -0500

It sounds like you're all set up.  Try the link below in both browsers to
test out how it all works.  In case you're wondering, it's just an IRS form
that can be tossed once you're done testing things.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf

BTW, a little extra load time is a small price to pay for MUCH better
security, but using IE is your choice.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org