-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Extend partition

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:33:30 -0500

I may not be much help because I don't use the Disk Management tool for such
things, but I think I know why you are having that problem.  After shrinking
D: you probably have the free space AFTER D:, but to expand C: you need the
free space either before or most likely after C: partition.  Does Disk
Management have an option to move D: to after the free space?  If not, there
are many tools out there that can do that.

Ed