-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Downloading updates

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:54:25 -0400

It will likely continue if you close your browser, but if you select "work
offline" or physically disrupt your internet connection (unplug the modem,
for example) or tell your firewall to stop all internet traffic it will
definitely stop.

And that is not as dumb as some people might think.  I discovered the
download will continue after closing the browser quite by accident following
an accidental closing and an apoplectic panic attack.

Don