-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Device Manager? - Orgainizing files

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:44:35 -0700

Tricia,
So glad you found that helpful.  If I messed up or you get stuck, let me
know..and I will check it out..

Cool.... Have you visited him lately?  It is amazing..you may not even
recognize the place.
I almost bought a place there 10 yrs ago.  But there was no good medical.  I
did not want to have an hour+ drive to Las Vegas if I needed medical help.
I have COPD (Emphysema).  When you can't breath driving or being a passenger
that long can make things pretty darn scare.

I wish I had money then to buy two places..one here and one there.  I could
now be selling this place and living there.  The medical is still not what I
need there yet...but I am sure it will be in the next few years..  I love
'small' towns.

Next time you come to visit your dad...holler at me... maybe we can meet for
lunch or something!  I think that would be fun...if you can handle meeting
an old lady...lol!

Rose
Las Vegas